You all, this foundation is life. One of my recent brides got me hooked on this, and I am obsessed! I truly only have about 10 minutes to get myself fully ready in the mornings before baby girl stages a riot, so we have to work efficiently over here. I typically try to get some makeup on if I am venturing out into the world, because these dark circles and bags will frighten the people.
I love the finish, and love even more the fact that I can put it on without ever dirtying a finger. This is extremely helpful because I must always be able to grab a paci at the drop of a…paci. So I like the mess free ease of the application. And all the moms said AMEN.
I am linking all of my current 5 minute face favs, and I have listed out shades I am using for ya. I also posted a video on my instagram (in my hair and makeup highlight) of how I use the foundation stick. It’s magical right?!
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter Face Primer (love, adds some illumination and also smoothes out skin for flawless foundation application.)
- Vanish Seamless Foundation Stick I am wearing the shade Natural, helps even out my redness. I am using a discontinued brush, but here are my pics and best value if you need face brushes, and here is my pic if you just need a foundation brush! I like a dense brush.
- Double Duty Shape Tape Contour Concealer I use shade N22, light natural! I like to apply with these little spongey guys.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder I have used this forever, and love. I set foundation and concealer with it. Using 04, Sandstone.
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer I love this because it is matte, no shimmer to it.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop. I just want to bathe in this, if my highlight doesn’t blind me in the mirror when I walk by, I want more.
- Milani Baked Blush in shade illuminoso. So so pretty and blush peachy in color.
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara this has been my fave mascara for years. I love the brush, I can really press my lashes up, and I love the formula. The regular formula, do not be fooled and get the flared formula, it flakes really badly!
- Brow Wiz I use color taupe
- Buxom Plumpline Lip Liner in stealth, and Buxom Full On Plumping Lip Cream in White Russian. Such a pretty neutral combo.
And there you have it friends. Go ahead and get you one of these foundation sticks and thank me later!! I do recommend using a primer to hep with foundation blending. Usually I don’t think primers really do a drag thing, but this foundation blends way easier when using a moisturizing primer!