I think I am ready!

Hair: check. {got a new weave this week, ha}

Nails: check. thank you OPI teasey does it, shout out to MO!
Tootsies: check. french mani, standard.

The perfect meeting Carrie Underwood outfit?: check. its sparkly, that’s all Im sayin…
The perfect PinkLouLou gift for Carrie so she will absolutely remember me, and want to be my BFF forever?: CHECK!
Here we go girls! I am off to roadtrip it to Evansville Indiana! Shew, big city! ha.
PS I am guest blogging on my besties blog today. Be sure to check it ourt later today, I’ll be writing it in the car. It’s gonna be all about our favorite … Christmas and cocktails!
  1. Michaela says:

Love the hair, love the nails, and cute cute shoes 🙂

Have a great time, I'm so excited for you x

2. Jamie says:

Love the hair, nails, and shoes! Have a wonderful time meeting Carrie!!

3. AbbyS. says:

All looks great. Can't wait to hear all about it!

4. kebowman says:

I stalk your blog EVERYDAY! I can't wait to hear all about your meeting Carrie!!!

5. Amber says:

Have a great, safe trip and enjoy your special day! 🙂

6. Petchie says:

Your shoes are soooo cute! & I love your hair 🙂

xoxo
    Petchie

7. Angie says:

I'm going to see her in concert on Saturday night! Enjoy your day!!! 🙂

8. Mighty Burns says:

YAY have fun! enjoy your time and i will be stalking you on the other blog lol

9. Girl you are looking fabulous!!! I am so jealous! I can't WAIT to hear all about it! I know you're going to have a wonderful time!

10. I knew your post wouldnt make it up til tomorrow!!! hhahahah!! I loved our chat this afternoon and you know that Ive NEVER been more jealous of you in my entire life as I am tonight!!! I love you Allie!! Have fun meeting the love of our lives!!!!!

11. Love it you'll have so much fun lol how far is it to the concert?

12. CMae says:

Can't wait to see pictures and read all about it! 🙂 Good luck!

13. Laura says:

Hope it went AMAZINGLY!!!!! 🙂 xoxo

14. Jessica says:

I can't wait to hear all about it! Your hair looks amazing. I think it's time I learn about this weave you speak of! Very cute shoes, too! Ahh I'm so jealous you got to meet Carrie!

15. Katie Marie says:

I'm sooo glad that you are taking her a little somethin' somethin'! She is going to wanna be your bestie for life! 🙂

Take lots of pictures so we can live vicariously through you!!

16. Laura says:

I can't wait to hear all about it! SO JEALOUS!

17. I had NO IDEA you were meeting Carrie in the big city of Evansville….That's my hometown! hahaha have funnnnn!

18. Kerr says:

I am so excited to hear about it when you get back!

19. Just found your blog &I love it! You are adorable. &you look great! have fun meeting Carrie 🙂 LUCKY GIRL!