Curlipop Wand Curling Iron

So, I was in need of a new wand curling iron. I had been using my hot tools one, and it just wasn’t thrilling me.

Then I saw Liz did a review of  this bed head curlipop wand and I decided to give it a go. I got the orange one because it wasn’t tapered. It was only $30 so I figured if it didn’t work great, no tears shed, ya know?

Well, ladies. This thing is legit. It gets super hot (watch those hands) and curls so well. They look a little ringlet-y at first, but that is a good thing. It’ll hold well.

After I curled al my hair (about 1-inch sections) I brushed it out with my fingers, and then teased it a bit with a comb.  And voila. Big fluffy curls, exactly what I was going for during my Carrie weekend, past.

I love how it gave me tousled wavy curls, as opposed to barrel ones, ya know?

It was great for a day two messy up-do as well. I like how the wand is a tad smaller than my normal curling iron, so it really adds great texture into top layers for looks like this.

My advice? Get ya one. $30?? you can’t beat it. I will tell you though-watch your fingers, and arms. I have two burns…but I was also drinking wine… 😉

xoxo

1. Charity says:

I may have to try that! I have naturally curly hair, it's a mess, and have been trying to do something different with it. Yeah that didn't go so well!! Not to mention I dropped my curling iron on my foot. twice.

2. Lizzy says:

You always have the best hair!!

I'm probably the only creeper who noticed the pink bra in the background! It's super cute!

3. P!nky says:

Oooooh a fun new curling iron to check out….me = yay, wallet = what?!?

LOVe your look loulou, it's tre tre chic!

xoxo

4. My Lou, you look fantastic! I'm glad you decided to get one. I told ya it was the best $30 bucks well spent!!!

Have a great weekend girlfran!

5. Tricia says:

Gorgeous! I am in desperate need of some new hair tools to get mine to look somewhat exciting, so this looks like a perfect start. Sorry you walked away with a few burns, but I love that you were sipping on some wine. 🙂

6. Gorgeous as usual 🙂

I really need to get one of those wands, I've tried so many times to curl my hair with a regular curling iron and I either end up with the dreaded clamp marks or my curls don't match each other 😛

Happy Friday!

7. Your hair looks perfect!!

8. Pamela says:

Oh man! How amazing, ha! Going to have to check this out!

9. Lindsay says:

I have two of those and love them! I have the one you posted about as well as the inverted curling one. So worth it!!

10. Love those curls! I will have to check it out.

11. I've been looking for a new curling wand! Thanks for the recommendation 🙂

12. Melanie says:

You look so pretty! Need to buy one of these 🙂

xo