New wardrobe finds!

THIS girl.

Give me one warm day in February, and I think spring has sprung. Luckily I found some new sweaters  to satisfy my urge for pastel colored things, while also keeping me warm in these not so spring like temperatures.

All I have wanted to do is dress like an Easter egg. Thankfully J.Crew knows this and is carrying my favorite Jackie cardigan in these lovely spring hues. I got all three below in Florida recently. You best run because select colors are on sale for just $39.

And how cute are these Old Navy Sweaters I got? The fit is so cute because it is longer, so it is really flattering. And you simply cannot beat the price…

{purple is here}

Whilst strolling Old Navy, I also picked up two different shirts for Valentines Day. I thought the heart sweater was so cute.

Valentines Day outfit…

Valentines Night outfit….

Kept with the heart theme. The shirt is also from Old Navy and super comfy.

More Old Navy finds below:

1. Workout pants. I am obsessed.

They are that super tight make you feel skinny material (technical, right?) and they have a little back pocket for your ipad or whatnot. Or they are just great for lounging… 😉

2. Striped workout top. Cute, no? I bought it to inspire myself to go to the gym.

3. Another workout top. Same as above. Get butt to gym.

instead of going to said gym (FAIL) Sadie and I had a lazy Sunday yesterday. And it was WONDERFUL. They are few and far between for me, so I enjoyed every second of it.

Hope everyone has a great week!

xo

1. I LOVE all the things you got at Old Navy. Sounds like I need to get over there pronto!!

2. I am obsessed with old navy work out pants

3. Kourtney says:

I love your Valentine's night outfit! I think I'll be going to Old Navy soon! 🙂

4. Babygirl says:

OMG I love that old navy work out shirt! I must get in there asap! And there is nothing better than a lazy day with the pug baby! Me and elvis cuddled all day yesterday, and it was perfection!

5. Carolyn says:

Those are all cute purchases!! 🙂 Good work!

6. Lindsey says:

The Jackie cardigan is my all time favorite cardigan. I feel like I walk out of J Crew with one more times than not. And I'm pretty sure I need to get to ON stat because those work out clothes are adorable!

I'm so ready for Spring too…can I wear cute floral print dresses please?!

7. Love your valentines outfits! Dare I ask if you were celebrating with a special valentine? (imagine that being sung in Janice's voice from Friends lol)

8. Emily says:

I was checking out some of the ON workout stuff yesterday! As soon as I lose 10 pounds I'm going there to buy every single thing I want. And I want that pink shirt.

9. Yay Old Navy for makin' shirts/sweaters long enough! WHY is this so difficult for clothing companies?! I HATE when tops are too short! (Sleeves too!)

10. I have not been by Old Navy in forever.. looks like I need to get by there!

11. I ended up purchasing that Old Navy top with the tapered sleeves, but in blue! Cute!

12. Emily says:

I love the Old Navy wko pants–I am actually in a super comfy pair as we speak. I'm more of a Lulu girl when it comes to tops, but those are some great finds!

13. Great finds!! I am currently loving bright colors especially in pants! Old navy has some cute finds right now.. Xox

My online beauty store: http://beautybymissash.blogspot.ca/
    Personal: http://sincerelymissashley.blogspot.ca/

14. Lauren says:

Fabulous finds! Old Navy is a staple in my closet!

15. SH says:

I'm loving all the pastels for spring!

Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

16. Lindsey says:

The biggest accomplishment I had yesterday was showering, brushing my hair and blow drying it. Legit, that is all I did. I loved it.

17. Samantha says:

I got almost the exact same sweater from ON on Friday. I got the gray one with the little teal polka dots. I'm wearing it today and I'm in loooove. So comfy.

18. LOdom says:

I love all your Old Navy finds, esp. the yoga pants! I never seem to have luck in there for some reason 🙁

19. Niki Caron says:

I love the Jackie cardigans and they're in such fun colors! Both of your valentine's day outfits are great too – I want that heart sweater!

20. Taren says:

After reading this I have a strong urge to go shopping for new spring clothes! You have awesome style!

21. this is COMPLETELY random … but, can you recommend a hair curling rod from target? I don't want to spend a lot, but I don't want it to suck either. I am loving Hanna's short curled hair this season (on Pretty Little Liars) … my hair is close to the same length, and fine and thin, as hers appears to be … I would love if I could get my hair to look like that. Also, wonder if I should put mousse in while wet before curling, or rely on hairspray alone for hold? Don't want it to be crunchy. 🙂 Thanks!
    #needyblogreader

22. LOVE those sweaters! Your bedroom wall cover is divine as well! What color is it?

23. Jill says:

I want that coral shirt! Oh hell, I think I'm going to have to go to Old Navy today! I mean, I'm going to Cali this week, I need some new clothes right?! 😛 Also, last weekend I bought some black workout leggings at Old Navy. I wore them to Barre amped and was trying to hold a ball behind my knee…super slippery, ha. Oh well maybe I'll wear them for non workout purposes 😉