Alright chics. I feel like I am channeling my inner Bargain Blonde here. Girlfriend tried to tell me about this hypershine lipgloss months ago, but I was stupid and still buying $25 glosses.
Here is the thing, I am a sucker for name brand makeup. Sephora is my playground. However, I am a single gal on a budget, ahem, so I also appreciate a bargain.
There are certain things I don’t mind spending the extra dollars on, like foundation, powder, great eyeshadow palettes etc. But I have found that you really don’t need to buy the “it” brand of everything to look super fabulous! I absolutely love these elf products from Target. I have tried some elf stuff that I don’t care for, but these items, are must haves.
1. elf eye makeup remover pen. Umm genius. I always get mascara all over myself, so I just carry this lil guy with me and erase my mistakes. $3.
2. elf cream eyeliner pot. I use my own brush, just because the one that comes with this stuff is so small. But I love the control I get with this cream eyeliner. And it stays. $3
3. elf eyebrow lift and fill. I love this guy, it is two sided to highlight under your brow, and fill in where you need it. It also conveniently has a sharpener in the lid! $3
4. elf hypershine lip gloss. my FAVORITE. great consistency, great colors, and tastes smalls like a cupcake. ONE DOLLAR. 😉 I may have ordered every color, but my favorite is blossom. It is the perfect everyday pink.
5. elf eye makeup remover wipes. I have tried ALL of them out there, and these are my favorite. They remove makeup the easiest, so I don’t have to pull on my delicate skin. 😉 These are a MUST ladies, do NOT let me catch you sleeping in your makeup. HELLOOO I read somewhere that ages you 7 days people! $3
So next time you are perusing Tarjay, grab these things and thank me later. Happy elf makeup-ing ladies!