Pugs-All the Rage.

I just wanna know when pugs became so trendy? I mean I LOVE it, but seriously they are everywhere! And pug people are a special breed. Like we have pug parties. No lie.
Here are some of my personal favorite pugs as of late.
I mean, how can you not be a little happier now? 😉
Also, I just got this necklace. Try and TELL me this wasn’t made for Moi.

My brain is fried from keeping the babies for a week. I’ll be sleeping through Sunday. Over and out.
xo
post signature
  1. Dayna Leigh says:

Oh my gosh, my insides hurt from laughing at those pictures. My favorite was the 3rd and 5th pictures! Too freaking funny

2. Pamela says:

hahahha all of those are so funny esp love the christmas tree one! dying! ugh I want a pug so badly! have a great weekend!!
    Pam

3. Michelle P says:

haha I love all of these! And I know what you mean, we have a french bulldog and it seems like everyone is getting one now!

4. Erin says:

Bahaha 'hold on a sec… am I in a Christmas tree?!'

Amazing!

5. Haha those pug pics made my day! Have a lovely weekend 🙂

6. safire says:

LOL so cute! The one sprawled on the couch is too adorable .

7. Kate says:

Hahaha – I love all of these. Especially the "Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle". I just wish they would of spelt it correctly. The Christmas tree is hilarious! I love Pugs, we had one when I was younger. 🙂 Now, I have a gorgeous Puggle, Pug + Beagle= adorableness!!!

8. Kodi says:

I know!! When I first got my Bella, I couldn't find pug things anywhere, and now their all over the place.

Gotta love our sweet babies though:)

Have a great weekend!
    xoxo

9. Alexandra says:

Cute! I love the first pug photo with the pink sparkly bow. I think Sadie needs one!

I'm jealous of your pug necklace too! I wish they made those for Australian Shep/Lab mix mommies :o(

Alec

10. Meredith says:

So cute, I just think Pugs are adorable!

11. Megan says:

Pugs are the BEST! These are hilarious!! Must have the pug necklace- sooo adorable!

12. Shalyn says:

Lol omgosh these are hilarious!!!

13. Mrs. TLB says:

LOVE your blog…Pugs are the most precious ever-we have two! That necklace is so cute!

14. Adorable! We have an english bulldog, and I always say pugs are mini-roxy's (our dog's name is Roxy). I love all doggies, but I have a special place in my heart for bulldogs and pugs.

Love the necklace! Perfection :0)

15. These are so cute!! I love the pug in the Christmas tree 🙂

16. Pugs are so darn cute 🙂

17. No kidding girlfriend, I about choked on my wine. I love the tongue and Christmas tree pic

18. Katie says:

LOVE the pug with the pink bow.. so cute!!

Pugs are my favorite, I've always wanted one.. too bad my hubsy loves big dogs – no pug for moi. Sad face!

19. Courtney says:

haha those crack my shit up!

20. Omgosh I laughed so hard!!

21. Lily says:

omg these are SOOO cute!!! makes me want one lol!

22. Ophelia says:

such a cute necklace! I need to get one like that but a dachshund! newest follower 🙂

23. Justine says:

OMG I am loling on my hotel room!! LOVE pugs and frenchy's too <3 !!

xx
    Justine

sobeanie.blogspot.com

24. oh my goodness. these are TOO CUTE.

love.

25. I saw pug salt and pepper shakers once.

26. As a pug owner I love this!! When Kingston was a baby he would sing when he ate his food full on sqeeks with a melody. Everything he does is so funny!