Twenty-something fun just doesn’t stop…

Hello lovelies! I get to see my bestie MO this weekend! Maureen lives in Chicago, and the girls and I are roadtripping it up there for Halloween! I am SO excited. I just got this email from MO and I laughed out loud. Standard. This is why I love Maureen. Besides the fact she is beautiful, hysterical, and invented the Lebomb James shot- she also knows how to plan an ultra fab weekend. Watch out Chicago, the KY girls are coming!
  1. LivKit says:

Cute! Have fun!

2. Kerr says:

aw yall are going to have so much fun!
    I am going to NYC this weekend with the girls and my friends email was not near as fun as yours!

3. Kelsey says:

the pictures are so very pretty! and looks like you have another wonderful weekend planeed

4. Beth says:

sounds like a fabulous weekend she has planned for y'all. i'm super jealous…i've always wanted to visit Chicago.

you and your friends are gorgeous so i know you won't have any trouble getting cute fella's to buy you drinks/shots. 😉

5. I LOVE the "1am-Blackout" on the schedule! Have a great weekend with your girls!

6. Adrienne says:

LOVE the timeline! Too cute! Have a great weekend! 🙂

7. Soooo funny. Sounds like she's got a wild weekend planned for y'all! The only part that made me shudder was the text message outbox. Man oh man, I HATE the moment when I realize I sent drunk texts the night before . . . haha

8. Cute! Hope upi all have some fun outfits planned! Have a safe trip!!

9. Love the blackout and next morning checking of text messages that's always a riot! I somehow always delete mine and get the surprise text of "Really Jenn? You were trashed last night" because I have no idea what I texted them.

10. Jillian says:

Just so you know I am living my life through yours:)

11. star says:

Have fun girl!

12. Laura says:

SO SO JEALOUS (AGAIN!!!) I really miss you girls.. even if i didn't really see you all often at all.. but reading all of the fun that goes on weekend after weekend.. makes me sad.. wish i was there to be apart of some of it! have a blast babe!!

13. MntJulep says:

That's how we shady ladies get things done! 🙂

14. Ya'll are gonna have a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it!

15. hahaha I love Mo! Have a great weekend girlies!!!

16. Mighty Burns says:

sounds like a lot of fun!

17. Super pumped to hang with all of you ladies, this is going to be so much fun I don't think a word has been invented to describe it yet!

18. Jess says:

Jealous! I have been meaning to make a friend who lives in Cheee-kago!! NO FAIR. Have FUN!!! (Does anyone even need to tell you that?) Ha! Cannot wait to hear about the adventures.

WORRRrrrrk it.

19. Love the pictures!! Sounds like the perfect girls weekend!! I am totally loving how she included late night food… and laughing at stories/text messages from the night before… true signs of the best nights out ever! I am sure you'll have a fabulous time, can't wait to see pics when you get back!!