I did not see one firework…

OK maybe I saw one. But that was only in the distance, and I wasn’t paying attention so it doesn’t really count. Hello ladies! Hope everyone had a great 4th weekend! I am so sad that the weekend is over and it is back to reality. I had the most relaxing weekend. I didn’t do a whole lot, which was SO refreshing for once. I got to meet this new little guy on Friday. Isn’t he precious? This is Sadie’s new friend Tucker.

Saturday night I kept the babies overnight. I got viciously attacked by mosquitoes whilst swimming with le babies. I hate Mosquitoes.

I spent Sunday at the lake with some of my friends. Ashley and I most certainly did not get lost for 30 minutes trying to find the lake. Nope.

Monday I spent the day lounging at my friend Dana’s pool & party deck. I caught up on the latest Jake and ViennaSausage saga via my trashy gossip mags {guilty pleasure}, worked on my tan, and polished my nails.

All in all a very fun, low key, relaxing weekend. Also, I have felt like a homeless lady recently. My hair has been a disaster. I think it’s because I just don’t want to get up in the morning so up it goes in some sort of nest on top of my head. Exhibit A.

I can’t wait to catch up on all of my blog reading tonight! I feel so out of touch with bloggy friends!

1. Little Tucker is so cute and I'm jealous of your tan! Glad you had a fun weekend 🙂

2. Tucker is so adorable!! Sounds like the perfect weekend (minus no fireworks)!! I have that VS suit you're wearing at the lake – I love the gold on it!! …And I always do the messy up do when I sleep in – which is often 🙂 It's looking cute on you though!

3. Meghan says:

I've been super lazy with my hair lately as well. I think in the heat & humidity I just have zero motivation. You still look adorb though! Love your headband in the first pic!

4. That pupper is precious!! nice new addition!

I love your yacht post! Thats so crazy that you and your girls did the same thing just a couple months ago. We had a blast!

P.S. we r so alike its CRAZY!

5. melissa says:

Sounds like a fabulous weekend. I love your "nest". It looks cute!

6. The Wife says:

Hair looks fab! Um…I saw zero fireworks as well!

7. AbbyS. says:

I am not always on top of fashion, but I heard that homeless lady hair is sooo in this season!
    Love your cute blog!

8. Natalie says:

Um… that "nest" does not even remotely channel homeless lady! If my hair looked half that cute after sleeping in, I would be a happy girl!

Happy 4th!! (I didn't see one firework either!)

9. Meghan says:

I didn't see any fireworks either! I had a relaxing weekend as well. I just started following your blog and have read back some and am totally on the same page as you. Congrats on the 10 pounds! I'm a weight watchers yo-yo'er. I need to stick to it to get to lifetime at some point. Blah. So not fun.

10. Tarryn says:

That puppy is so cute! Also, I'm loving your beach towel I LOVE black and white polka dots! Which leads to my next comment I must know what polkadotness you are wearing in your hair photo (which I'm jealous because your hair always looks super cute!)?? Love them polka dots!! It has rained here for a week I think I have lost my tan and am pretty bummed! I just love everything about this post looks like you had a fabulous weekend!! Which is your fav trashy magazine? Mine is "US" love it!

11. Your hair nest looks gorgeous! And there's nothing better than some nail-painting and suntanning! Re: Jake and Vienna, did you see them on the Bachelorette last night? RIDICULOUS!

12. Courtney says:

Baby Tucker had so much fun with Aunt Allie! We need to do that more often!! P.S. This is a requirement not a request…..haha

13. Sounds like an absolutely marvelous weekend fireworks or not! I am loving your hair in that last picture!!! It looks like effortless perfection. 😉

14. YAY for the Party Deck!!! Harold will be so proud that he is now famous via the blog world!!! 🙂

15. leigh ashley says:

yay! i'm so glad that you had a great weekend!! looks like you had FUN!! 🙂

16. Whitney says:

Looks like a fun weekend! I went downtown and saw the fireworks. I really didn't pay attention, since they were sort of lackluster. People watching was a lot more interesting.

17. Cassie says:

Tucker is absolutely adorable! And your hair looks cuter than mine when I try to do something with it 🙂

18. Jennie says:

I am in.love with your blog, and we have entirely WAY too much in common!! 🙂 New follower!!