A bunch of you have asked what is on my Christmas list? Well I will tell you 🙂
I shockingly can’t really think of a ton of stuff to put on here. Usually if I want something I end up buying it for myself haha. But maybe Santa will bring me some of these goodies?
1. Trish McEvoy makeup planner. I have been coveting one of these for some time.
2. Sigma Beauty synthetic kabuki set. I hear these brushes are the bomb.com, especially the foundation ones. Flawless face? I’ll have one please…
3. Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss assorted paraphernalia. LOVE this scent, AND it is buy three get three free. That’s 100% more FO FREE kids.
4. Lancome Juicy Tubes. Love. My favorite? Fifth Avenue Frosting. It is the PERFECT color to wear by itself. I wear it daily. Only downfall? I can only find it in the gift set size most of the time. Bogus.
5. Candleberry Company candles. My fav. Hot Maple Toddy, Hot Buttered Rolls, and Kentucky Bourbon. They smell up your entire house, people will wonder what you been bakin’… 😉
11. Viva la Juicy perfume! I am out of nearly ALL my perfume, it is tragic, trust.
12. Oh what’s that, you can’t being me John K? He’s married? Whatever, tis the giving season people. Emily Blunt, SHARE.
fun stuff yes??
But in all seriousness, I just want to have a wonderful Christmas season with my family and friends! I am truly blessed for so many things in my life, and I just want to slow down this Christmas end enjoy the ones who are most important!