Style Watch Carrie

Found this in Feb’s People Style Watch. Now how fun is this? If I could just get a little tearsheet of every outfit she wears I’d be good!

Is it super creep style, and also lame, if I pattern one of my spring Keeneland 2011 outfits after this little number? Don’t answer that.
🙂 Enjoy ladies!
post signature
  1. mackenzie says:

Not creepy at all. Just awesome! I love your blog 🙂

2. shes gorggg!! I looove her legs! and no that would not be creepy! go for it girl

xoxo

3. Miss K says:

Not creepy at all! Hello, that's why she's featured!

I love People Style Watch mag, I should be getting my new issue this week! Can't wait to check it out!

PS I've stored ike 100s of pics of her hair/make-up as examples for my wedding day

4. Unrelated to her clothes, but related to her. How come I didn't hear from you that Carrie is in a movie? As soon as I saw the preview, I thought, "What?! Where was PLL to inform me of this?!"

5. Rissy says:

I think modeling an outfit after the incredible Carrie is just a sign of good taste! That dress is fantastic! and u already look like her

6. LC says:

Not creepy at all, that dress is gorgeous!

7. You are so funny! I think you feel the same way about Carrie as I do about Miranda Lambert! haha! But, I love Carrie too! I went to her concert in 2008! 🙂 And, I competed in 3 pageants in high school, and for each one I had a Carrie Underwood inspired hairstyle to go by. She always looks so dang gorgeous!

8. MJ says:

She's such a fashionista!! I love that dress…

9. I love this. I have been doing fashion pieces for the past few days and I honestly can say that Friday I am going to try to take inspiration from her!

10. HOLY SKINNY LEGS BATMAN!
    I wish I had her legs…they always look SO freaking amazing!!! Then again, everything about Carrie is SO freaking amazing!!!

11. stephanie says:

She is adorable! And always so classy, love her!

12. Samantha says:

Aww.. I LOVE Carrie!

13. i just love that i can come to your blog and get all my carrie underwood updates. sigh. you make it so easy to love her 🙂

14. Ally says:

You go for it! You know you of all people could totally rock it!

15. Caroline says:

You should totally get this outfit. You could rock it just like Carrie.

16. Adrienne says:

OH that dress is adorable! I want it! Not creepy at all, rock it out! 🙂

17. JMB says:

I heart that dress. It is my VERY favorite dress she has worn of all time. My fav is the bottom part how it poofs out.

18. Glitterista says:

Oh my gosh–love this! That dress is gorgeous. 😉

19. LHD says:

I won't tell if you wear that to Keeneland. 🙂

20. The Aly Way says:

Hi Pink LouLou! Just awarded you the 7 Facts Blog Award! Check out my blog for details http://thealyway.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for the sweet message, happy you are having a good week!
    ~Aly

21. Tarryn says:

i love People Style Watch!! And I'm loving the dress I say go for it! 🙂

22. Mighty Burns says:

I am answering and the answer is NO! Do it! lol youd look adorable like this too!

23. Cassie says:

I love her outfit!

24. Kim says:

A tear sheet of all her outfits would be the best thing! I always loved that dress!