Beach Bummin’

I am thanking my lucky stars that I am in FL with big sis and the babies, and not in KY with the SNOW! We are having a great time. Here are some pics of what we have been up to. {sorry for crappy iphone pics… I still cannot find my camera charger!}

What about the huge strawberry??
And this is hysterical. I shot some footage of Brooks after I Loulou’d up her hair. Listen to me sternly tell her to NOT touch her hair, bahaha. Sorry B. I’m embarrassed. 😉
off to find some food… and some hot water for a shower…don’t get us started on that…
post signature
  1. Jamie says:

I'm just a *little* jealous of your beach vacay! Looks like y'all are having fun!

2. Samantha says:

Omg where are you in FL.. Bc I like near Jax and it is freezing.. Not Beach weather for me :/

Have fun on your vaca!

Xo

Samantha

3. SeeSa says:

Love the little one, cutie pie! Enjoy your vacay, Im jealous!

4. Mandy says:

Looks like such a fun vacation! I am counting down the days for pool weather here in Arizona. Enjoy your trip!

xoxo
    Mandy

5. The Mrs says:

I have to know where you are because that place looks devine!!

6. Brittany says:

Ohhh this looks amazing! Enjoy the sun!

7. Lindsay says:

ok seriously it looks gorgeous out there!!! wish i was there gettin' my tan on 🙂 Enjoy!!!

8. Sara L. says:

OMG those pics look like a postcard! Sooo pretty!

And the two little ones are stinking adorable, especially in their little matching swim suits. lol.

9. Katelyn says:

Cute pictures 🙂 I'm beyond jealous! I'm so sick of the cold weather!!

10. Tickled Pink says:

So beautiful!! Have an amazing time!

11. Michelle says:

im beeeyond jealous of you right now!!

12. a girl says:

Maybe it's just me but those do not look like iPhone quality pictures- they look great!! I love your blog! You are just hysterical! Love that video- your nieces are so cute!

13. The Conway's says:

The beach looks like heaven right now…have a drink for me!!!
    Please take more pictures of the sun and the sand 🙂

14. Oh, what I would give to be where you are right now! I'm dying for some hot weather!

15. Bahaha.. 'NO DON'T TOUCH!'

🙂

Awesome vacation photos! Wish I were there.. or.. anywhere but here 😉

16. Kristi says:

What part of Florida are you vacationing? It looks beautiful! I am very jealous of the white sand and that gorgeous strawberry daiquiri.

17. Kerri says:

I am so beyond jealous of your beach vacay, I'm so over ice and freezing weather I could scream, and I'm on GEORGIA. Girl, stay there until Kentucky gets warm!

18. Ashley says:

Hahahaha I love how direct you were about why she shouldn't touch her hair.

19. Laura says:

seriously… this makes me cry.. i need sun and sand so badly.. I'm so glad you're having such an awesome time! Enjoy every bit of it! 🙂

20. Marian says:

Looks like paradise…wish you would have packed me in your suitcase:)

21. Mrs. Bill says:

What part of Florida are you in? It looks gorgeous! I'm definitely jealous as I'm in KY with all the snow!

22. Elizabeth says:

I love your bathing suit. Please share where you got that. I enjoy reading your blog!

23. Found you from Kristen! Excited to start following you~ Claire

24. Frances says:

would kill for a lil sun in and sand in my life right now! hope your having a blast!

25. what an adorable lil girl!! is she your cousin!? Love her hair and so jealous of that drink and that gorgeous beach!! looks like youre having a blast soaking up the sun! dont come back…it's ALLL snow up here!

xoxoxo

26. MJ says:

Gorgeous beach vacay!! I would love to be relaxing like it's summer right now…

I think that is good advice for her, stern warning or not, haha!! Gotta keep it looking pretty! 🙂

Have a fabulous time girlie!!

27. Erica says:

That beach vacation looked wonderful. Ohh! aren't they precious.I love the video about the hair.

28. S says:

Sooo jealous – that beach looks divine!!

29. LOL I just laughed so hard…"don't touch! when someone does your hair you don't touch it!" Too funny. And the girls are TOO stinking cute! I think everyone is probably jealous of your fun vacay! Keep having fun and getting tanner (you are so nice and tan…jeal!)

30. Adrienne says:

Awww how fun!!! I wish I were somewhere warm right now, but unfortunately I am stuck here in KY with the yucky snow! Get a nice tan for the rest of us!

31. Lindsay says:

I wish I was there! I am dying for some warm weather. Your little angels look too precious. 🙂

32. Kerr says:

enjoy the warm weather. I wish I was there!

33. Brittany says:

Oh boo, how I wish I was in FL!! Hope you're having an awesome time 🙂

Cute video!! I always tell the little girl I watch not to touch her hair after I do it haha.

34. Mighty Burns says:

Oh my gosh that looks just beautiful! I would LOVE a vacation right about now! These little girls are so beautiful! this includes you drink in hand 🙂

35. Abby says:

So jealous right now. Bring some sun back to KY for us!

36. Katie says:

Wow, you're daughter is the most adorably thing I have ever seen. Looks like an awesome time out in FL. I am ever so slightly jealous. Enjoy the rest of your vacay!

37. Day Old News says:

Looks GORGEOUS there! And that baby is too cute for words.

38. Tarryn says:

great photos! sorry have not emailed you shopping recommendations I don't know that area I tend to drive north to shop and don't venture down that way – you must tell me if I should though!! 🙂 Hopefully the weather was warmer the 2 hours south as I was in jeans and sweaters this weekend (I'm now a floridian i guess and wear winter jackets and even scarves when it is 50 outside… pathetic I know!) 😉

39. Brittney says:

glad you got a lil vacay! haha my fav part is "no, no don't touch it!!!" hahaha ohh me!

40. MLD says:

Watching the freezing rain fall out my window in NY. Definitely needed that beach picture! Enjoy yourself!

41. I want to be there right now!!!

42. Owskip says:

the beach vacay looks so nice. is your email coloriteman@gmail.com?