I must confess I have nothing worthwhile to say today. At all.
So I figured, while we are at it, let’s confess some more things that happened this week:
1. I did not not wash my hair, and wore a ponytail TWICE this week. Yep. Exhibit A. 2. Tuessday night I was left all alone at my house by the roommates, so I had a few vodka soda’s and made mac n cheese at midnight. I am ashamed.
3. I tried clipping Sadie’s nails (I never attempt this) and only made it through one paw. I ended up making Sadie bleed and I felt awful. I really think it hurt me more than it hurt her, but I was so upset.
4. While I was at my parents picking up my dog, I raided their refrigerator and took many things, because I didn’t feel like going to the store. 5. Also Tuesday night, I slept with the lights AND tv on because I was home alone and am terrified to sleep by myself. Luckily no creeper was hiding under my bed, or in my shower although I was convinced this were probably true.
6. I got upset when i couldn’t find my favorite pen at work. I spent 15 minutes looking for it. Pathetic! Still don’t know where he ran off too…7. I made a bachelorette party veil for a friend of mine at work, and I may or may not have worn it around the office this morning for fun. 8. My forehead is peeling from sun overload last weekend and currently looks like I had a tragic falling out with some self tanner, or just have a dirty face. Help.
9. I have watched Glee three times this week.
10. I am attending my ex’s (from high school) wedding this weekend and am for some reason anxious about seeing his parents. WHY? 8 years ago people, also slightly pathetic.
Anyone else want to confess something?? You know it feels great! Also- check out this website that my friend Kate at work just sent me. How sweet. This warms my heart. Perfect if you need a little inspiration.
Happy Friday Friends!