I need to get a few things off my chest…
1. I sometimes don’t empty the clean dishwasher at work if no one is in the kitchen to see me…
2. I write things in my planner and to do list even when I have already done them just to have that feeling of “checking them off”
3. I feel SO guilty when I throw away a piece of paper in the trash can at work instead of recycling it that I have to go back, get the paper, and put it in the recycling bin.
4. I secretly want to squeeze out a whole tube of toothpaste.
5. When babysitting my girls, I always eat one of their fruit snacks before giving them their little baggy.
6. I get Chic-fil-a every Friday morning, and a large diet coke.
7. I once called shot gun when being escorted home in college by a friendly officer. (He just didn’t want me walking by myself!)
8. I have painted my nails in the stairwell at work, so no one will smell my nail polish!
9. I may or may not have eaten 12 pink bunny peeps today…
10. Sometimes I pretend to not hear my phone ring when it is someone who is calling and I know it is going to be a looooong conversation.
Ok. I feel better now.
Oh, and I also want to see this movie. Badly.
Hahaha- too funny, I love this! I totally do #2, #5, and #10.
AND I was to see the Last Song so bad too!!
What fun confessions–I think we are all guilty of them!
I am absolutely check-list addicted as well and always do #2.
I also feel so guilty when I can't recycle.
Ditto on the movie!
oh.. and I just did #2 not 30 minutes ago! 🙂 How funny!
Love the thought of you hiding out in the stairway painting your nails. Too funny!
haha… confession, I also make "already done" lists. It's so rewarding to check things off!!
You are too funny!!
leave a comment